Submit a Ticket
Tokenomy exchange balance not updated
Please do the following checks to ensure that the transaction has been processed.
1. Check with your exchange or wallet provider to ensure that they have started
2. Check your transaction hash on the relevant websites.
for ERC 20 tokens.
* To find your blockchain transaction ID, see "How to find your blockchain transaction ID"
3. Upon confirmation, Tokenomy will update your balances upon successful verification.
Sources of delay:
1. Wallet provider or exchange do not start transaction immediately
2. Blockchain transaction processing time (Varies- Bitcoin 10-60 minutes)
3. Tokenomy internal verification ( 10-30 minutes)
Updated: 20 Jun 2018 05:16 PM
Help us to make this article better
Balance on different exchange not showing up despite successful withdrawal on Tokenomy
How to deposit
Invalid Google Authentication Pin on Withdrawal
How to change my mobile number on Tokenomy
What is the difference between the Main Board and Alternative Board?
Help Desk Software
by Zoho Desk