In this guide, we will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to make payments through the Bank Artha Graha and Artha Graha ATM.
Teller Artha Graha
- Fill out the deposit slip.
- Write the account holder's name and virtual account number.
- Write the payment amount (ensure it matches the virtual account amount).
- Fill in the payment amount.
- Submit the deposit slip to the teller.
ATM Artha Graha
- Insert your Arta Graha ATM card and enter your ATM PIN.
- Select the Payment Menu > Choose Other Bill Payment.
- Enter the 16-digit virtual account number 8888xxxxxxxxxxxx (make sure the number is correct).
- Enter the payment amount according to the bill.
- Follow the instructions to complete the transaction.