Skip to main content
How to Stake and Unstake on Tokenomy?
- Login to your Tokenomy Account.
- Go to "Earn" section on the sidebar menu.
- Choose "Staking" tab.
- Firstly, you must deposit your desired asset if you don't have it, yet. Click here to find more information on how to deposit.
- Fill your desire amount to stake.
- These steps are also the same when you want to add stake to your asset.
How to Unstake on Tokenomy?
- Please note you can't unstake on ETH product once you staked it until the network upgrade is complete.
- You can unstake on XTZ product anytime you want. Visit your portfolio and choose "Staking" tab. Then choose XTZ product and click unstake.
- Regarding TRX staking, each day after staking, you will receive staking rewards added to your balance. However, please note that you can only un-stake your TRX 3 days after the last staking. You will also have to un-stake your TRX in full. For example, if you staked your TRX on June 1st, you will only be able to un-stake them on June 4th. However, if you staked more TRX on June 3rd, you can only fully un-stake them on June 6th.