If you get an invalid Google Authenticator PIN upon withdrawal, please check the following.
Please note that the Tokenomy and Indodax Google Authenticators are separate. Existing Indodax members would have to set up a new Tokenomy Google Authenticator PIN in order to make digital asset withdrawals on Tokenomy.
- Login to your Tokenomy Account
- Click "Settings" and choose "Security" tab.
- Click "Setup"
- You have to verify your account first in order to set up the Google Authenticator. Please visit this link to verify.
- Follow the instructions from the Google Authenticator page. Then, scan the barcode of your GA in your mobile phone or you can enter the provided code manually.
- After you have the Google Authenticator PIN from your mobile phone, then enter the PIN.
Android tip: Check your Google Authenticator time settings.
Tap Settings > Time Correction for Codes > Sync now.