- Click on the “Markets” tab.
- Within the list of digital asset trading pairs provided on Tokenomy, you can click on any desired pairings to enter the trading interface.
- The trading page will display the order book, candlestick charts, BTC / IDK / USDT pairings in detail, limit / market buy or sell option boxes, open orders and trading history.
- Traders can also access Market Depth Chart and Advanced Chart screens to help with trading analytics.
(a). Market Depth Chart interface:
With reference to image below, this page displays the market depth chart for BTC/USDT pair. The Y-axis shows the total cumulative dollar value of bids and asks. The X-axis refers to the respective price levels. Traders can also hover over the interactive market depth chart to view the details at a specific point on the graph.
A list of bid and ask prices are also displayed below the chart for quick reference.
(b) Advanced Chart:
For traders who wish to assess advanced charting tools, Tokenomy platform provides all of the relevant features such as.
- Changing time periods (1m, 5m, 15m, 1h, 1d, 3d, 1w).
- Adding indicators.
- Changing chart types (candlestick, hollow candles, bars, line, area, heikin ashi).
- Settings option to change the style, scale, background colour or time zone to suit your preference.