Tokenomy operates on a ‘Security-First’ principle. The following points address various aspects of the platforms:
1. Asset Security
- The Tokenomy platforms continually evaluate the amount of assets required to operate at full capacity.
- All excess assets are kept in offline, air-gapped cold storage. We work with reputable and insured crypto custodians such as Coinbase Custody, to ensure the safety of your assets.
2. Account Security
- Encryption is used to secure all account passwords.
- Two-Factor Authentication is available for enhanced account security.
- Email confirmations required for withdrawals.
- 24/7 Customer support through email/social media channels.
3. Platform Security
- Website data is transmitted over encrypted Transport Layer Security (TLS) connections (i.e. HTTPS).
- Internal applications have highest level access controls and are never exposed to the public internet.
- Bug bounty programs leverage the broader security community to constantly evaluate potential threats.
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP) in place to ensure 24/7 operation of all Tokenomy platforms.
- Rate limiting to prevent DDOS attacks.